~

Myspace Layouts

Saturday, August 7, 2010

my new red stripe high socks with my black high sock too:)


kawaii Pictures, Images and Photos

last week , i buy my own black high sock :)


i used that when one of my friend invite me 


to go in a event at SM mega mall .. to watch a cosplay event 




(my own)

/
\
/



and this my new . red high sock


so cute :3  dancing panda Pictures, Images and Photos


actually .. i want to use my red high to a k-pop 

Event here in the Philippines .. but my mom dont allow 


me to go there ... b;coz .. its far



but its ok .. maybe nxtym kao ani Pictures, Images and Photos



- and one more thing ...


im so sad because .. i cant use that socks .. when i go some where


. bc0z once u use it .. many people here are lookin at you



.. and some of them are laughing :(



that's why i only use that when i go to a cosplay event ..


No comments:

Post a Comment